Tuesday 17 September 2013

17/09/2013

Thats been two gap opens in a row thanks to Summers. Now thats over can we get back to something a bit more sensible?....One up and one down. Which one was right? In both cases the market moved steadily in the opposite direction of the gap after the initial open action.
TY
Bund
I'm looking at 137.90 area for first area of support although anticipate opening above last nights close price 138.16. So might not be tested straight away. In which case 138.25/27 ish resistance
 
€ curve
We are beginning to test my longer term Steepening bias at the mo. Short term I am selling upticks in spreads now. Although I am likely to be flat in front of FOMC tomorrow evening.
€ teds
The upward trend has died off a little. I am  looking at range trading these for now.
Zew survey this morning could be the main event today but we do have plenty of UK 9:30s to look at first.
 
Good luck
L
 
 
 

No comments: