Sunday 27 October 2013

Paradise, Downton and some wind and the bunds.

Last week saw the reopening of Government figures in the U.S, most of em reinforcing the sentiment of no QE taper ever....Well ok maybe not till mid 2014. I'm not that optimistic, but must remain adaptable coz I've no crystal ball and I measure my pnl daily. So I wont be stubbornly fighting the general consensus.
Nothing on the European front took away the the upside energy in bonds (& equities).
We have a data fuelled end to the month but I wouldn't be surprised if the volume drops off even more tho. School holidays in UK and a little wind in the south east.  I get the feeling to that not much real attention is being paid to the US data til November.

Bund levels

Bund momentum still to the upside, buy dips order of the day.

€ curve, on my longer term charts the flattening has been quite considerable since U.S. gov debt issues have been fixed. Whilst I can't see much reason for a change this week, I won't be surprised if we have some sideways action til ECB and next NFP. Obviously keep one eye on the month end extensions and Bund auction Wednesday.

Acct 73

Ha ha...Cheap stop I called this last week. Cheap stop it was. That wont stop me again this week, another cheap stop. I'm going short!
Trend is your friend

Gonna be more aggressive and scalpy in this when at the office. Shortened up the timeframe.
Spooked out of this mother last week. Ho hum, these things happen. It didn't cost me anything and I've learnt to make my trailing stops more aggressive.
Mini SnP
What can be said BTFD is now BTATH over and over. Who'll be the greater fool? 
Goodnight all

Lee



No comments: