Thursday 22 January 2015

ECB QE

Good Luck,

Stand back. Let the noise takeover, pick your prices carefully and DO NOT TRY TO READ THE TAPE!

My Euribor/German bond curve Net close last night.

I've adjusted my ratios for the US version this morning so the wont bother posting that.

On days like today I feel it wise to only look at the longer time frame levels.

TYA 240min

Bund 240min
€ curve

€Ted


BTP-Bund Daily Continuous. Heading back to Pre Greek tragedy levels 

EURUSD future240min

Stoxx Daily Continuous

All markets are anticipating some half hearted "bazzoka". So I'd expect profit taking of some variety after the event before a continuation of the current trends.....Periphs out perform core, equity rally and weakening EUR.
 If Draghi Draghs his feet using the usual excuses I'd imagine the FX and equity markets to tell him in no uncertain terms they are not happy. However, if today is not the day we know its coming. Just marvel at the ridiculousness of the market volatility. 


Good luck 


No comments: