Sunday 23 February 2014

23/02/2014

Oh what fun we have ahead...Data laden week fills me with optimism for a good volatile finish to February.

Bund  240 min.
Although the steam has run out on the up move since NFP day I struggle to see any of this weeks data surprising to the upside. We could drift lower on account of no more bad news but I'm not comfortable with big steepening bets of any conviction yet. I think its just safer to go range trading til my 30 min charts start to define decent trends.

€ Curves.

€ teds
The lower bands of the upward trend were tested over the later part of last week as the bonds made attempts to climb higher. With resolution to the Ukraine issue appearing to be on hand, Italy's political uncertainty seemingly resolved we saw the wind taken out of them sails. I still see buying dips the way forward here.


TYA

$ Curves
These charts don't really help me get a strong conviction for any direction right now.


Safe trading buddies.
Lee


No comments: